NCL Suite Perks

Junebug27

I definitely agree with ordering a meal to have in-cabin and/or on the balcony.

Additionally, for our last two NCL cruises there was an expanded late-night menu for room service (if I recall correctly, it was the full menu at Blue Lagoon, but it has been since November 2011, so I could be remembering the details incorrectly, plus I am unsure if this still is available - but, we will find out later this month :)). One thing to note is that in May 2010, the first time we attempted to place an order, we were first told the items were not available. After we mentioned we were in a suite, they apologized for not recognizing this and subsequently took the order. From then on, when we called to place an order we led with something like, "we would like to place an order for suite 9504..."

also look for priority tendering or priority disembarkation at ports. They take you through magical elevators not seen by "others" and you emerge off the ship- this was REALLY helpful in Juneau where the Pearl docked at 2:00 in the afternoon, so there was mass chaos trying to get off the ship (no one still sleeping, or taking their time- EVERYONE wanted off!). We emerged fresh as a daisy for our private excursion without hassle.

I learned and just called the pre-cruise concierge, 1-855-625-4283, to make cabin requests. Empty the mini fridge, extra hangers, pillows (there's a menu) & towels. Choc covered strawberries & chilled pinot ready in the suite. I also requested a table for 11 people at 5:15 in the MDR on day 1.

I learned and just called the pre-cruise concierge, 1-855-625-4283, to make cabin requests. Empty the mini fridge, extra hangers, pillows (there's a menu) & towels. Choc covered strawberries & chilled pinot ready in the suite. I also requested a table for 11 people at 5:15 in the MDR on day 1.

Another vote for in suite dining on your balcony - time it for sail away from one of the islands. We love it!

Thanks for all the tips, we will definitely take everyone's advice and dine in suite! Anthony we are sailing 3/3/2013 as well!

Ken as far as I know the perks only apply to penthouses and above, ie penthouses, haven villas, owner suites and garden villas. But maybe the epic is different and does have some extras for mini suites?

Thanks for all the tips, we will definitely take everyone's advice and dine in suite! Anthony we are sailing 3/3/2013 as well!

Ken as far as I know the perks only apply to penthouses and above, ie penthouses, haven villas, owner suites and garden villas. But maybe the epic is different and does have some extras for mini suites?

- Yes I seen your post on our 3/3/13 board - Join our M&G -

What, if any, of these perks/entitlements apply to a Mini Suite (on Epic)?

What are the benefits of a mini suite?

Ken

No perks are given with a mini suite. You will get a slightly bigger room and most likely a bathtub.

Is this the NCL number everyone calls for pre-cruise concierge? We are new to the "suite life" and are trying to learn the ropes!

In order to learn the suite ropes I read every member review of suite pax I could and made notes of the various things that were afforded to them. I tucked my notes into my suitcase.

I will be back in my favorite aft PH on the Sun in March. Can't wait.

What is an example of utilizing your butler. The butler serving a specialty meal by course in the suite sounds awesome

Not always doable. The butler has 10 suites and also is expected to tend to other duties such as serve at cocktail parties.

Not always doable. The butler has 10 suites and also is expected to tend to other duties such as serve at cocktail parties.

Nonsense. You might not have your meal served exactly the time you choose, but you will get your dinner served in your room if you ask. If your butler attempts to tell you he cannot serve dinner, he is being lazy. The butlers work as a team and if one is overtaxed, others will assist him.

Nonsense. You might not have your meal served exactly the time you choose, but you will get your dinner served in your room if you ask. If your butler attempts to tell you he cannot serve dinner, he is being lazy. The butlers work as a team and if one is overtaxed, others will assist him.

I meant course by course. I would expect dinner to be served. But to have him come with apps, soup, salad, entree and dessert as 5 different deliveries at the correct pace of a meal might not always work if tge butler is extremely busy. Ibave never had a problem having my meal delivered. It has always been served all at once.