Internet Rate Increased Effective 12/23/2012

Just a thought........but I believe that the higher rate that we were given on Freedom is due to the fact that Freedom has WiFi throughout the ship.

We were told by the Concierge on Freedom, when I questioned the increase in prices after looking at the flyer, that this was going fleet wide.

The "revised" date on the OnLine Guide definitely says 12/23/12

Does anyone know the value of the coupon in the Diamond book? We are sailing in Feb and have always used the free minutes.

Thanks!

There are 2 internet coupons in the Diamond book:

Free Internet Minutes - 30 minutes of free internet use.

Internet Discount - 20% off any internet package purchase.

for me it's not the typing of the email it's the length of loading your provider's website to login and read / reply to emails that takes so long. :D

Yes, it took me over 2 minutes to just get in and let email update/download. After that it all depends on number of emails you need to address.

for me it's not the typing of the email it's the length of loading your provider's website to login and read / reply to emails that takes so long. :D

Yes, it took me over 2 minutes to just get in and let email update/download. After that it all depends on number of emails you need to address.

How long would you estimate it takes to read and respond to an email? Assuming they are short and I can type fast.

As others have said, the time varies depending on how many people are online, where the ship is positioned relative to the satellite, etc. What many of us do is download emails, log off, compose all the replies, then log back on. That's only an option if you're using your own computer or tablet, of course, but it cuts down on connection time, sometimes quite a bit.

Archived