Finally Started a FAQ Page

Loonbeam

Only 3 topics so far, but people are welcome to use them as needed with proper credit (please link to the relevant article even if you cut and paste). I'll add more topics as time permits, trying to keep to the most commonly asked items.

I'm only posting items where I have been able to personally confirm something from corporate when in question, or I can document via other means.

http://www.loonbeam.com/PrincessFAQ/

Only 3 topics so far, but people are welcome to use them as needed with proper credit

Additional suggestions:

How do I connect my i.phone / i.pad; is there a charge?

What is the coffee card? How much does it cost?

What is the coke sticker? How much does it cost?

What is BVE?

How do I sign up for the sanctuary?

How do I sign up for the chef's table?

If I post something negative, will I subsequently be insulted?

Ooops, sorry -- that last one is obvious.

That makes sense, if anyone has a good high quality scan in either JPG or PDF , please mail it to panamacanal@pamandjeff.net and I will try to add it.

Could you please put menus on one of your FAQ? Room Service menu etc. No one seems to ever be able to find them. This has been needed for a long time. Thanks again.:)

Most of these are on the radar, but I'm not going to put costs because I have to worry about maintaining them. When possible I'll link to a pricing source.

Additional suggestions:

How do I connect my i.phone / i.pad; is there a charge?

What is the coffee card? How much does it cost?

What is the coke sticker? How much does it cost?

What is BVE?

How do I sign up for the sanctuary?

How do I sign up for the chef's table?

If I post something negative, will I subsequently be insulted?

Ooops, sorry -- that last one is obvious.

Added Soda/UKP card and Sanctuary articles, an about page, and put it in my signature.

As a reminder, blogs, etc are welcome to link to the new site.

I've directed several new Princess cruisers on the board to your site...thank you very much for taking the time to create this FAQ which is a great source of info! :)

I've appreciated your objective informative posts for a long time...thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Added a post on Food Allergies and dietary needs. Since I don't use this particular process, I'd appreciate if a few people could review to make sure I have it correct.

Also updated Wine Onboard to indicate changes in the luggage tag thread.

• 4 months later...

Please could someone tell the reason why when are encouraged to book early to get best deals that a few months later it's cheaper to book a better cabin on the sane cruise when its supposed to be early bookings that get the BEST DEAL'S cant the cruise companys make it so ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forums mobile app

You can contact the cruise company to informed them but we told them on day 2 of cruise & was helped by the kind staff with a loverly meal options .We couldnt have asked for more but as Ive said better to informed befor

I wont make this a Princess FAQ because it varies based on individual priorities and booking terms.

Booking early gives you the best choice of cabins, and in most cases your rate can be adjusted if the price drops before final payment. Air travel is often more reasonable too. That said, if you are not too picky about cabins and excursions, and don't need to worry about flights or time off from work, a last minute cruise may represent huge savings.

I might do one on pricing models and yield management tho.

Since Princess doesn't let me link it in my signature so people can FIND it, I haven't been as busy at updating it.

(

Please could someone tell the reason why when are encouraged to book early to get best deals that a few months later it's cheaper to book a better cabin on the sane cruise when its supposed to be early bookings that get the BEST DEAL'S cant the cruise companys make it so ?

Archived