DIY Brides: Bouquets

I cant load them. I will have to dl a program to resize them. If anyone wants them I can email.

I also have an email for free shipping from Hobby Lobby on orders over $35 until Sat.

LOLOL hAVE u WENT TO pHOTOBUCKET TO UPLOAD THEM THEN GET TEH CODE AND COPY AND PASTE IT??? I A L W A Y S GET STUCK ON THEM MY SELF...... BUT MY EMAIL ADD IS ALLABOUTTHIS04 AT YAHOO DOT COM

LOLOL hAVE u WENT TO pHOTOBUCKET TO UPLOAD THEM THEN GET TEH CODE AND COPY AND PASTE IT??? I A L W A Y S GET STUCK ON THEM MY SELF...... BUT MY EMAIL ADD IS ALLABOUTTHIS04 AT YAHOO DOT COM

I will have to see if I remember my photobucket info. I sent to your address. The one that Looks silk is the throw away. Not so worried about that one(I know I am terrible)

I did the full on brooch, well flowers underneath for a base, when I get home will try to upload, still need the wrap handles with ribbon, was hoping for satin left over from dress alterations but that didn't happen!

Ree, how did you make out with your dress? And your in GA? My sis lived there for close to 30 years :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I did the full on brooch, well flowers underneath for a base, when I get home will try to upload, still need the wrap handles with ribbon, was hoping for satin left over from dress alterations but that didn't happen!

Ree, how did you make out with your dress? And your in GA? My sis lived there for close to 30 years :)

She had only done HALF of the alterations and wanted more money. Luckily i was smart enough to have in writing what I paid for. She was trying to charge for the resizing when they ordered the wrong dress. Don't think so. But I kept it(mostly) together. Lol Yes, I am in GA. Been here all of my life:)

She had only done HALF of the alterations and wanted more money. Luckily i was smart enough to have in writing what I paid for. She was trying to charge for the resizing when they ordered the wrong dress. Don't think so. But I kept it(mostly) together. Lol Yes, I am in GA. Been here all of my life:)

Ohhhh good girl get it in writing for sure especially since they ordered wrong size!!! Hope they get it right for you :)

She was near Valdosta til about 8 years ago, now jumped over to just inside Fla, I like to get out of the cold here and visit when. Can lol

Ohhhh good girl get it in writing for sure especially since they ordered wrong size!!! Hope they get it right for you :)

She was near Valdosta til about 8 years ago, now jumped over to just inside Fla, I like to get out of the cold here and visit when. Can lol

I hear ya! I am about 3hrs from Valdosta. Thankfully we don't get"real winter" but when we do, it's ice not snow. No fun! I would go broke if i was in FL. I would be on the big boat all the time.

I will have to see if I remember my photobucket info. I sent to your address. The one that Looks silk is the throw away. Not so worried about that one(I know I am terrible)

Oh Ok Great Thank you.. I will be checking my Email after I leave this site :) CC gets first pick today over my other sites, lolol.. And No u arent Terrible U are funy lol.. I think U for taking time out to even send them.. Ur great:p

Ohh I cant wait to see Ur pix. Woo Woo.. Thanks

Oh NOOOO i dont think so!!!!! Stay on them honey, And it OK if You Go of a lil just wait until U got that Dress in Ur hand, If it was anything else, she would have gotten it a lil Earlyer.. People KILLLLLLL me trying to get over...

Oh NOOOO i dont think so!!!!! Stay on them honey, And it OK if You Go of a lil just wait until U got that Dress in Ur hand, If it was anything else, she would have gotten it a lil Earlyer.. People KILLLLLLL me trying to get over...

The owner want there the day they have me the wrong dress so I have a feeling they"forgot"to tell her. Well, she knows now.

109602229_ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1366082499.113904.jpg.dbe9f2cb0554bcc9a8c3c5d9a58ec647.jpgHere is my daughter's brooch bouquet! She asked for brooches for her shower and got a bunch and incorporated in her bouquet! We then wrapped the stems in satin and criss-crossed with fuchsia and orange organza ribbon! It urged out beautiful!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived