Beverage Packages for Family?

matwood

Just curious if anyone has bought one beverage package and then used for small group (i.e. spouse and child)? We've been able to do whit on Princess, as long as we ddidn't order more than one drink at a time.

You may be allowed to do that on another line, but not on Celebrity.

I see that you are new here and would be unaware of the firestorm you are have unleashed. Just don't try to share or ask how to cheat the system and remember that people here can get very passionate about this and certain other issues.

They will suspend your package. It's theft, and I hardly doubt Princess "allows" anyone to do it, YOU just did it and Princess didn't catch you.

It's people like the OP who could ruin it for the rest of us who are honest.

Princess has an "unlimited soda" package and an "unlimited soda and more" package. Both charge a by the day fee per person and both limit use to one person. If some have used one of these packages for more than one person, they have violated Princess's rules. Princess also has a coffee card, which gets you 15 specialty coffees. You can use that card to provide more than one person with a coffee drink and not violate the rules. None of the Princess packages include alcohol.

As others have said, Celebrity's packages (some of which include alcohol) are for one person only and one beverage at a time. Sharing is not permitted.

There's no need to flame you as you've just asked a question without suggesting that you would actually break the rules. I assume also that you were unaware of Princess's actual policy.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks for the info. I merely posted the question, but I see that some of you immediately jumped to the conclusion that this is in fact what I was planning to do (on my Celebrity cruise). Too funny....

Archived