Lost/Stolen Camera St Kitts

sidaneey

Hi All

My camera went missing in St Kitts. So I am asking for help from anyone who may be able to let me have photos of the following.

Cocoa Beach, Hilton Cocoa Beach, Ron Jons, Military Museum.

Freedom of the seas 16thDec 2012 up to and including St Kitts, Plus photos of ship.

I took so many beautiful photos and am so upset they are all gone, I am trying to replace as many as I can with your help.

If anyone could let me have copies I would be very grateful as my partner is ill and we will not be able to repeat this trip.

Please PM me if you can, thanking you all in advance.

mirandaandjuan@hotmail.com

Hi All

My camera went missing in St Kitts. So I am asking for help from anyone who may be able to let me have photos of the following.

Cocoa Beach, Hilton Cocoa Beach, Ron Jons, Military Museum.

Freedom of the seas 16thDec 2012 up to and including St Kitts, Plus photos of ship.

I took so many beautiful photos and am so upset they are all gone, I am trying to replace as many as I can with your help.

If anyone could let me have copies I would be very grateful as my partner is ill and we will not be able to repeat this trip.

Have you gone to Photobucket and Shutterfly and searched for photos?

I have had some good success finding photos on those sights.

:cool:

Hi All

Plus photos of ship.

I can offer you pictures of the ship, go to this web site, Picasa and you can look or download as you wish. Hope this helps a little.

Tom

https://picasaweb.google.com/110536874047823814799/CRUISEMAY2009FREEDOMOFTHESEA?authkey=Gv1sRgCKuYktP-8oDc2QE#

:cool:

I can offer you pictures of the ship, go to this web site, Picasa and you can look or download as you wish. Hope this helps a little.

Tom

https://picasaweb.google.com/110536874047823814799/CRUISEMAY2009FREEDOMOFTHESEA?authkey=Gv1sRgCKuYktP-8oDc2QE#

Thank you so much for use of your photos. I was hoping for some of the chrismas trees and decorations if anyone else has any. You are a complete star.

Sidaneey xx

Archived