Splendor Review; New Years Voyage

Sailfish

CruiseCriticLogo.png

We were on the Carnival Spelndor a few weeks ago - over New Years to be exact. I submitted my review to Cruise Critic and was notified that it has posted, so I thought I would you know.

If you have any questions, fire away. In a nut shell, we had a nice time and a very relaxing week. We were on the Dream in July, and though the ship was a little different, the service, food and entertainment were pretty much the same. Appears Carnival is getting better with quality control. The weather in Mexico was nice, but on the cool side, though we went snorkeling and scuba diving in both Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta.

We had an outside cabin which worked out well for us. There were three full days at sea spent sleeping in, playing cards, reading and working out. One of the comedians was really good - the others just so-so. There also was a great rock band from las vegas, which wasn't out much, that we enjoyed. Otherwise, nightly entertainment wasn't much to write home about.

The Splendor was kept spotless, and we felt the ship was in great shape. Staff for the most part were pleasant; we had no issues and came away having had a nice week.

Thanks.

Suzi

Archived