Detailed Summit Review 1/12/13 San Juan Southern Caribbean

newcruisergal

Thank you so much for your detailed review. Like the previous poster, I too will be on the Summit for the first time this April (also our first Celebrity cruise). I see that you mentioned some of the Concierge cabin perks. I am curious to hear if you saw or used the pillow menu that I have seen others mention.

We did not see it. We commented on it to each other the first day but then honestly forgot all about it. Each side of the bed had two pillows, a very large sham, and a small throw pillow. There were all comfortable.

I'm really enjoying your review! It really pertains to me as I have the same itinerary on the Summit in November and YES I have an aft concierge cabin booked as well, just one deck lower!

It is nice to see the cabin. I've stayed in some larger and some smaller. Looks fine. The balcony looks AWESOME! I can't wait for that! Of course the balcony is the whole reason we booked this cabin type over an Aquaclass cabin. They balcony furnishings look really nice!

Looking forward to the rest of your review! It is really a great help to those of us that have yet to sail Celebrity!

I think Deck 8 is going to be perfect for you. You'll still get the music at sail-a-way but none of the noise from chairs, etc in Sunset Bar.

Archived