Invitations

Hello all! We're looking around online trying to find some invitations we like. We've checked magnetstreet.com (where we got our save the dates), and weddingpaperdivas.com. So far, nothing on either of those really appeals to us that much. We're looking for a classy yet modern type of feel for our invites...at a reasonable price, if possible.

Where have you ladies found your invitations? :confused:

I didn't do invitations but did have traditional announcements printed up. I had mine done by a local print shop that had tons of options in all colors, traditional, modern, anything you could imagine. They came in all price ranges, but the ones I got were pretty reasonable. Have you considered looking at an actual shop where you can see samples and get a better idea of the quality and what they'll actually look like?

I didn't do invitations but did have traditional announcements printed up. I had mine done by a local print shop that had tons of options in all colors, traditional, modern, anything you could imagine. They came in all price ranges, but the ones I got were pretty reasonable. Have you considered looking at an actual shop where you can see samples and get a better idea of the quality and what they'll actually look like?

That's another great idea. I never thought about looking into an actual local shop!

We got our embarkation wedding invitations from Zazzle. It was VERY reasonable and they were gorgeous. However, when we switched to a DW we re-designed them as boarding passes and had them printed on our own paper at Staples.

Another site I'll have to check out! What does DM stand for?

I used Vistaprint and designed them myself. I decided I wanted a passport style invitation and everyone charged WAAAAYYYY too much money for them. I ended up paying $1.43 per invitation. Email me if you would like and I can send you a picture of them. didiandjohn2013@gmail.com. Basically I ordered 3 sets of 5x7 flat invitations, folded them and stapled them in the middle and used a corner cutter to round out the corners.

It was so rewarding to make them myself and especially to save that money!! ;)

Archived