Jewel of the Seas Grand Suite

kgardner

Deciding on Suite 1050 or 1554(the Hump) which would you prefer.

Have had 1050 and 1552 and 1554 on the Jewel. I do have to say (but I don't remember this with 1050, but it was all the way back in 2005), is that when we stayed in 1552 and 1554, definitely, have the music from the pool band and then for 1554 had music from the Centrum at night.

The music at night wasn't too bad, but, the band during the day, sometimes was irritating, especially if I was trying to nap :D

But, also saying that, the balcony in 1554 is really great!

Susan :)

we loved 1554, just across the Centrum from the CL. The piano music at night in Centrum didn't bother in the room at all. In fact we'd sit in the alcove just listening. Never heard the pool band while out on the balcony. It's a great location, forward side of the hump, great views. The cabin steward assigned to that area in December was Sammi, from India. 2 of us gave him our WOW cards. Have fun!

We love 1554 on the Radiance which is on the hump. The glass sliding doors out to the balcony are wall to wall - pull the curtains right back and it is fabulous - only on the hump cabins. We had no noise at all. We have the cabin booked again (and again:))

I have photos of it and will post them from my pc later but they won't be very big because I don't know how to post the larger photos on here.

Cheers

Di

Archived