Dreamer Catamaran Sail & Snorkel

suizas

Has anyone done this recently? Have just signed up but am wondering about l u n c h. It sounds like they have beverages, but is there any food? The excursion starts at 10:30 and is about 4 hours..... Can we take food off the ship in our bags for snacking??

Would love to hear any comments regarding the food, or if you enjoyed the trip. sailing in 3 weeks!! thank you

I am doing the same trip in March and I read somewhere on the boards that they don't serve lunch but they have some kind of bread?? I usually take a little soft side cooler and put cheese, fruit, crackers lunch meat and cookies in it for the trip. I have never been questioned. I would also like to hear about the trip from someone who has been on it. Good luck.

We did this excursion. It was just okay, wouldn't do it again. There was no lunch. A snack was served but don't remember what is was. Snorkeling wasn't great and then they pull into the mangrove and pull up some sea cucumbers and other sea life for you to see. On way back we sailed past a great looking beach (Doctor's Cave). That's where we're going off Allure in July.

We did this excursion. It was just okay, wouldn't do it again. There was no lunch. A snack was served but don't remember what is was. Snorkeling wasn't great and then they pull into the mangrove and pull up some sea cucumbers and other sea life for you to see. On way back we sailed past a great looking beach (Doctor's Cave). That's where we're going off Allure in July.

how long ago did you do it and was the water warm? what made it "just okay?" should I consider canceling??? oh boy................

We did it the summer before last. The water was nice and warm. The snorkeling wasn't real good and the nature part was a total waste of time for us. We were starving and just wanted to get back at that point but it seemed as if they were just killing time. Then when we passed that great looking beach we were sorry we didn't just go there, which is what we're doing this time. Not knowing what's important to you, I wouldn't tell you to cancel, but knowing what we know now, we certainly wouldn't do it.

I see you're going on the Allure. The only reason we did this excursion was the limited beaches and excursions in Falmouth. I have since learned of Doctor's Cave beach, which looks great. It's a bit of a ride, as are all beaches from Falmouth. Whatever you decide, you will love the Allure. We did it two summers ago, Oasis last summer and now back to Allure this summer.

I see you're going on the Allure. The only reason we did this excursion was the limited beaches and excursions in Falmouth. I have since learned of Doctor's Cave beach, which looks great. It's a bit of a ride, as are all beaches from Falmouth. Whatever you decide, you will love the Allure. We did it two summers ago, Oasis last summer and now back to Allure this summer.

so funny ~ we are missing each other on these cruises... My boys and i did Oasis summer '11, Allure last August, and now i'm taking my mom on Allure! I think i am spoiled by the Oasis Class.... Can't wait for Quantum Class!!

Well, my mom is 77 so she isn't planning to snorkel and I thought it would be a fun way to be out on a boat for a few hours.... We are planning to spend the day at Nachi Cocom in Cozumel so again, i thought this would at least serve as a nice "activity." Have you done Nachi???

Archived