Two questions, Easter & What time to board?

puzzums

Does RCCL do anything special for Easter?

My TA tells us boarding time is 2:00 pm but I see lots of threads stating they've boarded much earlier. Will we be able to board if we arrive at Port Everglades around 11:00 am or noon?

If so, are we stuck hauling our carry on's around until the rooms are ready, and have no access at all to the rooms, and how will we know when the rooms are ready?

Oops, guess that was more than two questions!

Vision of the Seas, sail date March 18/13.

Thanks, all!

My TA tells us boarding time is 2:00 pm but I see lots of threads stating they've boarded much earlier. Will we be able to board if we arrive at Port Everglades around 11:00 am or noon?

If so, are we stuck hauling our carry on's around until the rooms are ready, and have no access at all to the rooms, and how will we know when the rooms are ready?

Thanks, all!

Don't know about boarding, but they usually have religious services available for Easter.

Thanks, all!

Hello fellow Albertan! My DH and I are also on this cruise. Our cruise documents show boarding at 11 or 11:30.

You should come join our roll call at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1538747

you can get to know fellow cruisers before we sail. It's also a great place to ask questions.

Having done most of my cruises over Easter, I can tell you - it all depends on the individual sailing. We've had anything from dyed hard boiled eggs decorating the table at dinner to an Easter egg hunt. It seems that cruises beginning on Saturday tend to do a little more than those starting on Sunday. Sometimes there are Easter services, sometimes not.

And yes, you can usually start boarding WELL before 2, but it's not guaranteed, and you will have to haul your carry ons until the cabins open at 1.

We had the following post on the roll call for this cruise.

icon1.gifchaplain

Hello all> As it stands right now I will be the ship chaplain for this cruise. We will have full Holy Week and Easter Service.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new one.

God Bless

Fr. Dale

Archived