Dining Question - Booking Online Right Now!

cruzingduo

I know this must have been asked many times. I apolgize in advance.

If I book an Aqua (A1) cabin do I select 6:00 pm dining or select dining if I plan to eat in BLU?

I am booking online (right now!) and got to the dining and wasn't sure what to do. If you eat in BLU - you do pre pay the gartuities, right?

Select "traditional" dining. Even if it says 6 pm you don't actually have to eat at 6 pm. If you choose "select" dining the system will think you don't want Blu.

No need to pre-pay gratuties.

Which cruise are you going on? We just booked AQ on the Oct 8 cruise on Equinox out of BCN.

Select "traditional" dining. Even if it says 6 pm you don't actually have to eat at 6 pm. If you choose "select" dining the system will think you don't want Blu.

No need to pre-pay gratuties.

Which cruise are you going on? We just booked AQ on the Oct 8 cruise on Equinox out of BCN.

We have a serious family illness and have to change an existing booking on the Summit to something next year. My Mom has pancreatic cancer :(

So I was looking at 2014 and picking something else. I did a curtesey hold for 1-26 on Silhouette.

We have a serious family illness and have to change an existing booking on the Summit to something next year. My Mom has pancreatic cancer :(

So I was looking at 2014 and picking something else. I did a curtesey hold for 1-26 on Silhouette.

Oh my, so sorry about your Mom:( and sending all my best thoughts

and good wishes......

Archived