price drop

spintowin

I have an existing booking that has a price drop. Freedom, Dec 15, 2013. Should I cancel and rebook?

No need to cancel, just call whoever booked the cruise for you and ask for a price adjustment. Do it quick because the price can change anytime.

No. As long as you have not made final payment, call RCI or your travel agent - whichever one you booked through. The lower price will be honored. We do this all the time.

Our ta watches for us, or if I have booked directly with RCI, they honor the lower price and e-mail a corrected statement.

Thanks. I've been on hold for over 20 min already. I also did a courtesy hold just in case.

Smart cookie :)

Just FYI- even if you have made final payment before the final payment date you are still eligible to receive the lower rate, they will either credit the difference on your credit card or apply it to your stateroom as OBC :)

Smart cookie :)

Just FYI- even if you have made final payment before the final payment date you are still eligible to receive the lower rate, they will either credit the difference on your credit card or apply it to your stateroom as OBC :)

Just to make sure everyone caught the words in red. As long as you are before the final payment date you can get lower price, regardless of whether you have made the final payment.

I originally read it quickly and missed the distinction.

Archived