Per cruise spreadsheets please

Worked perfect for me through Google Docs, Thanks

How the heck do you get all the show and menu information ahead of time?

YAY! I'm so happy the link works. As for the info, that came from months of pouring thru reviews, studying deck plans and making notes. I remember wondering on my last cruise which venue was "free" and which had a fee attached and wishing that I had something like this to stick in my pocket. And oh how I would've loved to have the menu ahead of time. I'm a vegetarian, so planning meals on a ship can be challenging. Royal actually posted their new fleet menu a while back on their website, so I pulled this info directly from there. As for the shows and food venues, I read and reread reviews to get every little snippet of info I could find, and put that info into a chart form arranged by Deck #. As for the "Tips and Info" at the bottom of the ship schedule page, that info also came from reading CC member reviews. Little secrets other Cruise Critic members have shared. I hope it can be useful to everyone.

Sherri,

Who knew that this would be so popular? I agree with the person who said to copyright it and sell it.

I take notes before cruises, and I have the itinerary, but you've got everything in a small space.

I think you could right a book and help us to organize the rest of our lives too.

Sherri,

Who knew that this would be so popular? I agree with the person who said to copyright it and sell it.

I take notes before cruises, and I have the itinerary, but you've got everything in a small space.

I think you could right a book and help us to organize the rest of our lives too.

THANK YOU! You're very kind. I am an organizational freak I suppose, but planning (for me) is half the fun!

Hi Sherri..would it be possible to email me a copy of your spreadsheet please. I'm going on my first cruise in November around Asia and Australia...really excited. Email address is daphnedriver@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

HI! If you go to post #74, I've posted a link to the spreadsheet on GoogleDocs. When you open it, it will be in preview mode. In the bottom right of your screen, you should be able to select "download" which will open it in Excel. You can then save it to your computer. If you have trouble, let me know and I'll be happy to email you direct.

You can use yousendit.com which is a file transfer service available for free. Upload it there and then provide a link. Our you can use dropbox.com which works the same way.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was able to post a link using GoogleDrive in post #74 above. It seems to be working well for folks.

Sherri I thought I was organized!!!! You make my head spin and that is a good thing. Could you send me the same to ksdgould57@gmai.com. You ROCK!!!

Hello. I have posted a link to the document using GoogleDrive. If you go back to post #74, you should be able to find the link. If it doesn't work for you, please let me know and I'll be happy to email to you.

Hi Sherri, I can access the link, but I can´t copy the file only print it. If possible could you email me so I can copy and make ammendments. Thanks

Sandy in Spain

t5fryatyahoodotcodotuk

Hi Sherri, Unfortunately I too can't access the link if you could email me please ? thefivejjjjjs@aol.com

kind regards

Hi. I'll be happy to email it to you. I looked back and see that I did email it once before to you on May 31st. It is coming from my work email address - perhaps it went into your spam folder. Be on the lookout - I'll send it today.

Hi Sherri, I can access the link, but I can´t copy the file only print it. If possible could you email me so I can copy and make ammendments. Thanks

Sandy in Spain

t5fryatyahoodotcodotuk

I am new to Google Drive, so I don't know the ins and outs. But I'll be happy to email you just the same. I do know when you first open a document with Google Drive, it seems to open it in a .pdf format. You have to look down to the bototm right of the screen (I think) and select "download" in order to open the file in its true format (Excel). Be on the lookout - I'll email to you today.

Sherri, I would be very excited to have a copy!! My email is a_hysmith.morris@yahoo.com

Thank you!!!

I will certainly be happy to send it to you.

I have tried for two days to download this in google drive! I am so sorry and I know you are so tried of emailing this to people, but could you please email me a copy of the spreadsheet also? Many thanks so, so much:)

Scsramsey@gmail.com

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

It's coming to you this morning.

I was able to download your google doc but I couldn't save it Sherri. I thought I had at one point but I couldn't find it when I looked for it later. So I copied each page then pasted it in word, worked like a charm. Thank you!

OK... I now know that I can't upload an Excel file (which is what my cruise planner is formatted in ), so if anyone would like the .xls file, please reach out to me via email and I'll be happy to send you the entire file. All the tabs are pre-formatted so that once you plug in your sail date and your ship name on the first page (Travel Info), this info populates corresponding cells on the other tabs. It also has a preset reminders tab that will take your cruise date and automatically calculate reminders for certain activities that you need to do pre-cruise at different intervals (1, 2, 3 weeks prior). In the meantime, I will attempt to post .pdf's of the individual tabs. Crossing my fingers and hoping this works. :)

Hi Sherri~Can you please send me a copy as well? Thank you for sharing all your hard work! jacklinemukiibi@gmail.com