Can't register with RCI Crown and Anchor

bazzaw

I fill all the required info in - including the details of our latest cruise -- and I get

You currently have no eligible sailings. Please contact the Crown & Anchor Loyalty Desk.

Anybody else struck this??

Barry

I fill all the required info in - including the details of our latest cruise -- and I get

You currently have no eligible sailings. Please contact the Crown & Anchor Loyalty Desk.

Barry

When did you sail with them? We had membership immediately after our first cruise at the comparative Celebrity level and it has matched our Elite as soon as we had qualified.

If it continues (i.e. not a website glitch), perhaps call or email them.

Barry

Yes, that's normal. Give it about 3 weeks and you should be able to register.

When I said "immediately", I think it was a week or so before I decided to look it up. Celebrity are also a bit slow in adding points for cruises -so I would not worry. I did not realise you had not taken the cruise long before, thought you may have meant like a month or so (in which case I would be chasing it up).

This is the response I got from from the C&A help desk.

"Cruise information is only loaded 5 - 6 weeks post sail completion date by our Miami office - this would be the reason you are still unable to enrol in Crown and Anchor.

I do apologise for the delay , but I would suggest re checking in a couple of weeks time and you should be able to view this cruise without issue, and join the Crown and Anchor Society."

I had been checking while on board, but it gave the same error. I checked when I arrived home today and still received the error.

I wrote back and said I hope it is ready before our next cruise. 12th April, 2013.

I think the website might have a problem too. I haven't been able to log into my C&A information for the past two weeks.

Been in an out periodically over that time and it's been fine. Trying again now just to make sure and it's also working.

Check you're on the right site (country), clear cookies maybe?

I think the website might have a problem too. I haven't been able to log into my C&A information for the past two weeks.

I have had no problems accessing mine. I received my C&A points about a week after completing the January cruise. I was anxious to get them asap so my status could be changed to platinum which also meant I could get the same recognition on Celebrity for my next cruise....wooohoo!!!

It has some benefits. As a 3 star mariner I now get 25% off the specialty restaurants. wine packages, specialty coffees and mini bar and 10% off HAL logo clothing in the shops. That's about all I care about, other stuff is the usual, welcome back party, brochures and special deals. They deals never seem to be on any sailing I want to do though. Can't wait for 4 star as it gives free laundry.

It has some benefits. As a 3 star mariner I now get 25% off the specialty restaurants. wine packages, specialty coffees and mini bar and 10% off HAL logo clothing in the shops. That's about all I care about, other stuff is the usual, welcome back party, brochures and special deals. They deals never seem to be on any sailing I want to do though. Can't wait for 4 star as it gives free laundry.

Ahh nice :) . I'm yet to try Holland America but I might look into it for next year :)

• 2 months later...

I've been trying to register for the past month with Crown and Anchor but their website says that it isn't available at this time.

Tried sending more than one message through the "contact us" and no one responds.

How does one contact them to enroll if they never respond to their emails?:mad:

Tried to register our travel companions for C&A under the 'bring a friend' system for our Jan-21 cruise on Radiance. After several failed attempts with error messages it did seem to eventually go thru (apparenlty it didn't) but in any case I just gave up, & so missed out on $25 OBC. Que sera sera.

Our updated C&A status came thru in just a few days after the cruise, so that worked fine :)

I will be Emerald with RCCL after my next cruise in September. After reading the comments I noticed that some of the perks transfer over if I cruise with Celebrity. Is that right? It is only a 3 nighter on the Solstice next January.

Regarding the Crown and Anchor, I had a cruise missing and it took about 4 weeks to update after I emailed them.

Regards Elaine.

I've been trying to register for the past month with Crown and Anchor but their website says that it isn't available at this time.

Tried sending more than one message through the "contact us" and no one responds.

How does one contact them to enroll if they never respond to their emails?:mad:

Just call them up. They'll be able to take care of it.

I will be Emerald with RCCL after my next cruise in September. After reading the comments I noticed that some of the perks transfer over if I cruise with Celebrity. Is that right? It is only a 3 nighter on the Solstice next January.

Yes. Call them up and they will enroll you in Captains club with Select status. Note you still need to build up your points from 0 to progress to higher levels i.e. your credit level doesn't transfer, only the status.

Archived