Transfers

james king

Does anyone know how the transfer system works for Seabourn? Since there are only 200 people onboard, will we have to wait at the airport until there are enough people to go to the ship, or is it by car?

Can't wait- 4th July on Legend, thats only 5 and a bit weeks away!! Still no docs from Seabourn! I am a bit aprehenisve about being under 30 on such a small ship. I presume there will be a mix of ages?

James

Typically a thorough mix of ages on summer Med cruises. Your transfer style will depend on the number of guests arriving around the same time (car, mini-van, etc.) . You won't have to wait long, though. Don't worry, you'll get used to being treated like a rock star!

bgood

James~~~~There will be guests ranging from mid 20's to mid 90's.......My Mother sailed the Seabourn Yacht's in her 90's....loved it and they adored her! Bless her heart she died last June.......I miss her so much!
Be prepared to be pampered and spoiled rotten....the service and food, a 6*......the fun is a 10*!

"Bon Voyage!"
MB West Texas Cowgirl

Thanks guys for your advice, I am really looking forward to this cruise. I am in Australia at the moment studying for a Masters Degree, so lots and lotes of exciting travel ahead. I return back to Australia to complete my Masters then its more travel aboard the new Sapphire Princess from Sydney to Auckland.

I love this way of life, and if it's anything like as good as it makes out, then maybe Ill apply for a job with Seabourn!!

Thanks once again

James

Archived