Berlin

I didn't do it myself although a number did on my cruise last year. They enjoyed it very much but it was a very long day and, if I remember right, pretty expensive. From my point of view, for us living in England it makes far more sense to go to Berlin for a long weekend on a city break. I did that a few months after the wall came down. You can get a whole weekend with flights for say £300 to £400 pp.

Just my 2 cents icon_wink.gif

Regards

Norm

------------------------------

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;3;15;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500  March 15 2005 - Seabourn Pride Transatlantic FLL to Lisbon

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;8;29;00;0;00&timezone=GMT-0000  August 28 2005 - Seabourn Pride Transatlantic London to NY

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif

Have to agree here. We did the trip on our St Petersburg cruise but went back again on a weekend break a few months later. We saw more, had a better time and got to spend much more time there for not much more than the one day excursion from Seabourn cost us.

Our advice is to wait and do a weekend there. Warnemunde is a lovely place so enjoy that instead.

R&R

Archived