coconut beach club

staruser

Hi, we will be at the club in a few days and was wondering if they have bottled or canned beer at the bar?? Many thanks for the latest review. We will tell the cab driver to go to Yepton Beach Estates as for the beach club location, Thanks. John & Priscilla

Hi, we will be at the club in a few days and was wondering if they have bottled or canned beer at the bar?? Many thanks for the latest review. We will tell the cab driver to go to Yepton Beach Estates as for the beach club location, Thanks. John & Priscilla

Sorry, I do not know for sure what beer they had at the bar. Everyone was ordering their mixed drinks...daquiries, Coconut martinis, Coconut Breezes...they were all so good that nobody ordered any wine or beer.

I did overhear the bartender tell one person that they only had one type of beer and it was a local beer. I never saw cans of beer at any stops, so I am almost positive it will be bottled. I did not see a tap for draft, so I am quite sure it will not be draft either.

You will have a nice relaxing day there. Enjoy.

We went to the Coconut Beach Club last week from the Jewel of the Seas. They have a full bar but only serve Caribe draft beer . The resort if really pretty but very simple. It is quiet and I doubt that families with children would enjoy it as there is not a lot to do there. The lunch was very good and the staff is friendly. It is very clean.

We did a day pass at Coconut Beach Club this week. Beach is picture perfect, clean, and has nice sand. The loungers were the netting type and aren't the best but they were adequate. Plenty of shaded palapa huts too. I agree with the poster who said the resort is "simple" but it was clean and modern enough for us and we are pretty picky. The bathrooms were the nicest of any we have seen at Caribbean beach resorts and are very comfortable and large to change your clothes. I agree it is geared more toward couples. The clientele was mostly middle aged and very sedate. The drinks were OK and lunch was decent ---BBQ chicken, rice and beans, salads, etc. Taxi was flat fee $16 each way (about a 10 minute ride) and the resort called for a taxi for us to return to the ship. I would return here again.

So happy to read all the good reviews on Coconut Beach Club. I made our reservations today using the toll free number. We look forward to a relaxing day at the beach and a swim in their pool, along with several cocktails. This sounds like a no brainer of a thing to choose. We will be there on March 14, Oceania...

So happy to read all the good reviews on Coconut Beach Club. I made our reservations today using the toll free number. We look forward to a relaxing day at the beach and a swim in their pool, along with several cocktails. This sounds like a no brainer of a thing to choose. We will be there on March 14, Oceania...

Enjoy the place. It was a nice relaxing day and well worth the money.

Unless you are expecting a 5 star resort with all the bells and whistles, I do not see how you could be disappointed with the Coconut Beach Club.

• 2 years later...

Does anyone know why the Coconut Beach Club website says the hotel is closed until further notice? I'm researching our excursions/days for a Feb 2017 cruise and was getting excited about this option, but see the CBC is closed ... :confused:

Does anyone know why the Coconut Beach Club website says the hotel is closed until further notice?

Yes, renovation. I'm not expecting it to be rebuilt, though. It took a pretty hard hit from a hurricane (I forget which one, sorry) a while ago and they never recovered.

If you want an all inclusive, read about where we went a few months back. I posted about it on this board, but here is the link to the post:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=48285369&postcount=6

• 9 months later...