Majesty- Suite AB

cd=cruise

I am booked in a Category AB which is one of the suites on the Majesty. Just wondering if anyone has stayed in one of these suites and knows what the concierge is all about and if there are any special priviliges included ex. special check in line (besides Latitudes line, which I am a Latitudes member). Also, does anyone have any pictures? The pictures on the NCL site are fine, but I want to see some real pictures.

We're in an AB on the Dawn next week. Don't know about what the differences are, but I'll have my pics up shortly after we return. Re: the concierge, there are some perks: he can get you priority seating and reservations in the specialty restaurants, he can get you priority tender tickets (if you're tendering in anywhere), he's basically your cruise consultant and can answer whatever questions you may have. We had one on our honeymoon on the Norway and she was fabulous!

Check out this web site for hundreds (if not thousands) of pictures of various ships and cabins:

http://cruiseclues.com/

Happy Sailing!

We were just on ths 5/22 cruise and we were in AB suite cabin 911......partially obstructed view but it wasn't a big deal for us at all.

We loved the suite...It isn't huge like the newer ships...It's about 235 sq ft but it was good for us esp. a baby.

There are some perks and we used our concierge, Natasha, for a lot of things...reservations to all the restarurants, spa etc etc....excursions...

There is a VIP cocktail party for guests in suites.....

Getting on was a breeze but if you ar a Lattitudes memeber it is justa s good....

You do get off the ship pretty quickly....

You get a bottle of champagne, afternoon treats...

The bathroom has a tub as well as a shower....Great w/ a baby :)

The pics on NCL are pretty accurate...We even got to sneak a peek at the owner's suites....Nice set up as well....

Have a great time!

Thank you for everyones input. McCutie, it sounds like you traveled with a baby. My daughter will be 13 1/2 months old when we sail so we will have a crib in the room. Did you have a crib in the room? and if so, did they position it so it didn't get in the way? Also, would you advise bringing along your own bedding for the crib?

We are in cabin 917. I really am excited about the floor to ceiling window. I'm so used to a balcony so I thought this would be the next best thing.

Champagne?! I'm going to feel like royalty!

CD~

Yes, they supplied a crib and we had them replace it because it was worn and wooden and the was a broken spoke so they set up a metal one and it was great.....I did bring Pack n PLay sheets but we never used them because for some reason the sheets they used for the crib were fine.....

It didn't get in the way but we rearranged the coffee table....

I totally understand about the balcony......but this is the next best thing...:)

Have a great trip! They will treat your daughter like a princess!

Archived