Wow sale ?

Bases5

From your experience.

If you book thru the wow sail and get onboard credit.

I like looking for price reductions. Should I count the onboard credit as part of the deduction.

What I'm asking is if there is a price drop for our cabin and I book the wow sale will I lose my OBC to get the lower rate?

I'm sorry If this does not make sense.

If I pay $500 for the cabin and get $100 OBC thru the wow sale does RCI conceder my price point $400. So I would have to look for a price under $400 or is the OBC separate all togeather

From your experience.

I like looking for price reductions. Should I count the onboard credit as part of the deduction.

What I'm asking is if there is a price drop for our cabin and I book the wow sale will I lose my OBC to get the lower rate?

If I pay $500 for the cabin and get $100 OBC thru the wow sale does RCI conceder my price point $400. So I would have to look for a price under $400 or is the OBC separate all togeather

OBC is separate from cruise fare.

From your experience.

No, Royal does not consider the OBC as part of the price. If you book during the WOW at $500 and the price goes below $500 before final payment date, you can request a price adjustment. Note that you must request the adjustment, it's not automatic.

Since you are so helpful, I had another question. Next cruise is my first as a D+. Is there a special number now for my TA to call for bookings or if I need assistance? Is there a Concierge that will email us now before each cruise?

There is a D+/PC line, but it's the same number as the normal C&A line, you just press 9 as soon as you hear the announcement.

Regarding the concierge, we've only gotten email from the concierge when we were booked in a full suite.

Archived