Wow sale ?

Bases5

Wow sale ?

I was looking at a cruise next year. It's been a few years since I cruised RCI. They are having a wow sale tomorrow. I have found a cruise I like and a price I'm happy with. I was going to wait till tomorrow for the wow sale.

Is RCI going to change the price I found to compensate the deal they are giving during the wow sale? I have seen it done with other cruise lines.

Wow! sale is not very exciting - a basic room credit that your travel agent would give you anyway, as well as a discount deposit (more you have to pay on the backend.)

I liked Celebrities recent sale, with alcohol package, room credit and tips. Now that was a worthwhile sale..

Some well known travel sites have better offers then this WOW on any given day.

Just my opinion.

Wow! sale is not very exciting - a basic room credit that your travel agent would give you anyway, as well as a discount deposit (more you have to pay on the backend.)

I liked Celebrities recent sale, with alcohol package, room credit and tips. Now that was a worthwhile sale..

Just my opinion.

Then don't book.

Just my opinion.

While the WOW sale might not be very exciting, it can be combined with all the travel agent perks you mentioned, so you're no losing anything by booking during the WOW sale.

I have been tracking some for us that are booked and 3 cruises have been going up. One in the last few days!

Hoping after the sale they go way down to get a reduction?:)

Archived