An odd Reflection question (help, please!)

chartroomchuck

Hello, fellow enlightened cruise enthusiasts (I write 'enlightened' only because I just finished a texting session with a friend who I can NEVER convince to cruise - so frustrating - I just don't get those folks)!

Anyway, I'm writing to find out if anyone happens to have a table chart for the main dining room of Celebrity Reflection. I know, it's an odd request, but I really need a specific table number.

Can anyone help me, please?

Thank you for reading this, and may there be dozens of cruises in your future!

All the best,

Charles Sylvia (aka, ChartRoomChuck)

Providence, RI

Table numbers change. On one cruise table xxx may be in one location, and that number moved to another table for the next cruise. We were on a b2b and looked at our new table number and that night we were at the same number, but it was at a different location.

Thanks very much for your insight. I'm kind of an insider with X, so I know that the S Class vessels' MDRs all have the same table numbers and that they don't change, I just don't want to call in a favor from my friends at X. Hoping to find the table chart here.

Appreciatively,

Charlie

They didn't have a map when we went in December. In fact, they weren't even sure which tables were going to have certain numbers. When we arrived on board, we went down to the MDR to see where we would be sitting (as we have done on every other cruise). They didn't have any of the numbers on the tables. One lady asked a waiter were her table was. He explained that they were still working on the layout, and she started SCREAMING at him demanding to know where she would be sitting, and that it better not be by the window and how the whole thing was unacceptable. It was incredible that someone could be so obnoxious.

I told her as she was walking away that I thought she was incredibly rude and a few other choice words. I felt bad for the waiter and embarrassed that a fellow passenger could treat someone like that without consideration for their feelings. Oooohhhh, some things get me worked up and mean people are one of them!

Thanks very much for your insight. I'm kind of an insider with X, so I know that the S Class vessels' MDRs all have the same table numbers and that they don't change, I just don't want to call in a favor from my friends at X. Hoping to find the table chart here.

Appreciatively,

Charlie

Reflection's tables are different due to having more of them and so they are arranged different than the other S-Class ships. But no map in December - see previous post :)

Appreciatively,

Charlie

sorry OP-- you may be an X "insider" but the other posters who advised that the numbers change are correct!!! We went to check out our table on embarkation afternoon and saw our aassigned table. When we went back for dinner, the number had changed and our table number was in a completely different location!!! The next night it changed AGAIN:(:eek:

Archived