How do you know if there's a price change

I see people talking about calling RC if the price of their cruise goes down after booking but before final payment.

How do you know the price of a comparable cabin has gone down?

We booked directly through RC for a cruise in early 2014. What's the best way for me to monitor over the next year if the price goes down?

I see people talking about calling RC if the price of their cruise goes down after booking but before final payment.

How do you know the price of a comparable cabin has gone down?

We booked directly through RC for a cruise in early 2014. What's the best way for me to monitor over the next year if the price goes down?

You can do a mock booking on Royal's website, making sure to choose a stateroom in the same category as your currently booking. Also make sure you select the appropriate options for Senior, Law Enforcement, Military, and Residence.

A while back I found myself in your predicament and someone on CC referred me to a great site called cruise fish dot net that monitors cruise prices. I think you'll find what you're looking for there. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

another good one is cruise-f-i-s-h, remove the hyphens.

that is so silly that we are not allowed to post these sites, a five-year-old can understand how to tell people how to find these in google.

The "fishy" site mentioned up there (this is like harry potter and the one who should not be named) It breaks down to about $1.00 per cruise to use the site and I can attest that after spending my 1$ I was able to save over $500 on my cruise by getting an email as the prices changed!!!

WELL WORTH IT!

another good one is cruise-f-i-s-h, remove the hyphens.

that is so silly that we are not allowed to post these sites, a five-year-old can understand how to tell people how to find these in google.

Also, that is a dot net

Well worth it . . . it is keeping tract of 5 future cruises for me.

Over the last few months the 'fish' has saved me $500 and $400 on booked cruises. Cost $5 - saving $900! Emails can be tailored to each or all catagories. Had an alert for the Mariner Suez cruise that JS had dropped to $1399. As it was past final payment we could not get the price drop on our E1 but the upgrade was a no brainer.

Pete

since cruise is about a year out. If the price drops more than once can I call and have our price dropped more than once as long as it's before final payment date?

Yes as long as it is before final payment you can get as many price drops as there are

The "fishy" site mentioned up there (this is like harry potter and the one who should not be named) It breaks down to about $1.00 per cruise to use the site and I can attest that after spending my 1$ I was able to save over $500 on my cruise by getting an email as the prices changed!!!

WELL WORTH IT!

I paid for the 12 credits, which comes out to less than $0.84 per cruise monitored. It only takes one cruise with a price drop, and the price of this site is covered for life. Beats logging onto RC's website every day. I just get an email on my phone when there's a price drop.

Have been fishing for saving for a long time. I have saved thousands of dollars, some cruise end up being about 50% of my initial booking. Have had only one cruise not drop in price. That cruise is in September so there is a chance.

Chris

Archived