zip line

The last price I read was $92 a zip. Well, that is pricey, but it was fun. Actually if you figure it only costs about 3.5 cents per foot it does not seem as bad.

The process does take over an hour in most cases.... safety briefing, the practice zip, ride up the hill etc.

It was $84 when I booked online. It was AMAZING and well worth it! How many chances do you get to zip on the longest zip line over water in the world? It took about an hour but none of that was boring - as a matter of fact a lot of it was scary and anxiety ridden, lol! I just did it last Saturday and wish I had signed up twice! Here is my view from the top right before I zipped!

<a href=http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8367/8543519402_e664658af8.jpg' alt='8543519402_e664658af8.jpg'> cruise 169 by ihateworkinglate, on Flickr[/img]

Right now it's $92/pp, I was actually looking at it last night! I would love to do it while we're there in June :)

Worth it at that price point too. paid $85 last year and enjoyed it immensely. Take lots of picture when preparing to ZIP, the view is outstanding.

If you are talking about the one in Montego Bay, we have done that one. We were very pleased and impressed. They were very safety conscious and the lines were amazing. They also had insect repellant coils all over the place!

We have done the zip line in Labadee, and yes although pricey, and it goes quick about one minute and 15 seconds, it is worth it.

We have also done the zip line in Ocho Rios Jamaica, and had the time of our lives!!!!!!!

It had about 8 runs and lasted about 2 hours, and the attendants are very entertaining.

We did the zip thru Rose Hall at Falmouth last summer and will do it again this summer, probably one of the best in our brief history of zipping.

These guys know how to scare the heck out of you!!!!that is why we are going back!!!

Enjoy

It is worth it!!

Sea Ya

We did the zip line in Falmouth--Chukka at Rose Hall. It was incredible and well worth the $99. I've wondered the same about 1 (albeit very long) zip line being nearly as much. I think I would have to do it once though.

We have also done zipline courses for around the same price but the one in Labadee is TOTALLY WORTH IT!!

Just wanted to comment on your smoke free status.............awesome.

This May 20th. I will be smoke free two years..........never felt better.......

It is so worth it............

Congrats!!!!!

Sea Ya

Just wanted to comment on your smoke free status.............awesome.

This May 20th. I will be smoke free two years..........never felt better.......

It is so worth it............

Congrats!!!!!

Sea Ya

Thanks, Sue. Congrats to you too! People ask me what my secret was to quitting and I tell them, "I just didn't smoke again." Current smokers don't seem to get it but hopefully, one day they will.

Archived