***Welcome Letter NEEDED***

Hey everyone!

I am sailing in 24 days and just wanted to see if anyone could send me their welcome letter? I know we just had a post about this but what I received (and forwarded on to other cruise brides) was a day of timeline.

So if anyone has a welcome letter that they can send me to me, that would be great!

My email is kimberlisklein@gmail.com.

Thank you!

PS: What a BAD time for me to be sailing with Carnival. I have a few negative nancies in my life that won't leave me alone about it, oh well I can't wait!!!!

Hey everyone!

I am sailing in 24 days and just wanted to see if anyone could send me their welcome letter? I know we just had a post about this but what I received (and forwarded on to other cruise brides) was a day of timeline.

So if anyone has a welcome letter that they can send me to me, that would be great!

My email is kimberlisklein@gmail.com.

Thank you!

PS: What a BAD time for me to be sailing with Carnival. I have a few negative nancies in my life that won't leave me alone about it, oh well I can't wait!!!!

Good luck!!! i dont have a letter sorry. But i just wanted to say i have some negative people as well i told them its their choice if they want to come :) also going a cruise is much safer then flying or driving! lol

Hey Kimberlishaina,

Stay positive, :) I've got the nay sayers too,...I tell them its their choice, everyone needs to beb comfortable and if they are nervous not gonna be fun......But I'll miss them since I will still be going ;)

Far as a letter I didn't do mine myself, its included in our pamplet on one panel of it that I ordered from Vista print. I just googled welcome letter for destination wedding, found a few with parts I liked tweaked it all together and sent it off. I am at work but will try to remember tonight to send you the paragraph.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

hey i just emailed you our welcome letter. I gave it to the front desk at the hotel and they handed it out to everyone as they checked it. I must say everyone was very impressed with it haha

As for all the negativity don't let it get to you, everything will work out :) I am just so happy that my wedding was before this happened on the dream I can't even imagine what I would have done!

Archived