Corkscrews and wineglasses - Liberty this Saturday

Hi we leave Friday and board Saturday on the Liberty. I'm going to bring our allowed two 750 ml bottles of wine on board. Will we be able to get a corkscrew and wineglasses on board?

Looking forward to morning coffee and evening wine on our balcony! :) Or is that morning wine and evening cofffe?????? <ok kidding on that last one>

If you are staying in a suite, white wine glasses and red wine glasses will be provided. If not, you can do what some do and use the provided water goblets for your wine. Or you can request a wine glass from a bar (or order a glass of wine, drink it, and keep the glass to refill with your brought-from-home wine;)). I have heard that your room steward will provide you with a corkscrew. But I just bring my own, travel corkscrew like this:

travel-corkscrew.jpg

with me, in my carry on. No problems.:)

Your room steward will lend you a corkscrew.

We ask the steward to make sure we always have 4 white wine glasses in our cabin.

Doesnt matter what type of cabin you are in for this.

By mentioning the suite, my point was that suites have them already supplied in the room, without having to request them.

We always take our own cork screw. We also take a glass of wine with us to the dining room to avoid the corkage fee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

We have been taking a glass of wine with us to DR for years.

Some times the headwaiter will notice it and offer to store wine for you and sometimes they will not.

Your room steward will lend you a corkscrew.

We ask the steward to make sure we always have 4 white wine glasses in our cabin.

Doesnt matter what type of cabin you are in for this.

Just off Freedom. Asked the cabin steward for a corkscrew and he said that we had to get room service to deliver it. So we did

Archived