Thinking of upgrading to Splendor Balcony on Lido or Panorama Deck

swim25

Because of the recent price drops I can upgrade from my Balcony on Deck 6 to either the Lido or Panorama Decks and still save about $300. I am not booked Early Saver so I can't just take the savings but if I upgrade my cabin I can get some savings. I am a 56 yr man traveling with my 16 yr son so I'm sure he would like to be close to the action on the Lido Deck.

All of the cabins available on the Panorama Deck are close to the bank of 6 elevators behind the Spa Cabins (I could book Spa a cabin and still save $200 but I don't think either one of us would be interested in the Spa). Would there be a lot of noise by the elevators.

There are cabins available on both the Mid and forward parts of the Lido Decks. The cabins on the mid part of the Lido are also by the elevators but the there are also cabins available in the forward part of the Lido Deck. Would there be a lot of noise from the elevators or the Lido Deck itself.

I can also get aft balcony cabins on decks 6 and 7.

Any opinions do your prefer the Lido or Panorama Decks or should I try an aft balcony. I might like the view from these but I'm not sure if my son will like that location.

I highly recommend a cabin on the lido. Our first time on the splendor we were on the lido, and the second time panorama, and we loved the convenience of the lido. I think it will work perfectly for you teen also.

Archived