Azamara Cabins Thread

uktog

Host Andy, Uktog's cabin spreadsheet is extremely useful when looking at cabin options for future cruises. Anyway this could become a "sticky" to ease finding it and highlighting its existence for new CC visitors. It is now on page 2 and unless you know about it, you will never find it.

Cabin Number: 7100

Ship: Azamara Quest

Month/Year sailed: May 2012 and June 2013

Would you choose this room again: Yes and we did

Is noise an issue: No. This cabin is close to everything

No Noise whatsoever

Balcony size: Standard

Edited by sovilav01

Cabin 7109

Azamara Journey

October 2011

Would chose this again

Standard balcony

Cabin 7102

Azamara Journey

November 2012

Would chose this again

Standard balcony

Both these cabins were very quiet and peaceful. :)

We've just been upgraded from an ocean view to 6093, Sunset View Deluxe! I'll post comments about this cabin soon - we're sailing on the Journey 8/18/13, Black Sea itinerary. This is a welcome upgrade, needless to say.

We've just been upgraded from an ocean view to 6093, Sunset View Deluxe! I'll post comments about this cabin soon - we're sailing on the Journey 8/18/13, Black Sea itinerary. This is a welcome upgrade, needless to say.

Will look forward to your comments and hopefully photos. We are booked in 8093 on the Quest 12/08/13.

That was just 2 doors down and you will love it! Great area and very quiet. A short walk to the launderette. At times that could be a feat in itself to work yourself into a washer and dryer. I always did ours late at night or during the basic dinner hours. NEVER on a sea day....it could be a fiasco! Women do not play when it comes to 4 wash/dryers for an entire ship!:eek:

Cabin Number 6065

Ship Journey

Month/Year sailed August 2013

Would you choose this room again Y

Is noise an issue N

Balcony size Normal

Any other comments

Minibar was very ineffective, I'm not sure if they are all the same.

Cabin 7076

Azamara Journey

August 2013

Would chose this again - definitely yes, handy for everything

Standard balcony

Directly opposite the laundrette but no issues with noise.

Looks exactly like the photo above but has a sofa bed

Great thread! I always use the Celebrity Sticky for S class cabins so this is much appreciated.

We just booked these 2 cabins on an XGTY. Does anyone know what is across the hall from these cabins (crew closet/service area)? Anyone know if they are quiet or any other info that would be helpful? Thanks.

Would anyone know if there are any balconies in the 'Balcony-only' category that has less of an overhead shelter for purposes of allowing more sunlight to shine?

Also, if there are chairs only on the balcony, is there an option to have them replaced with 'one-only' lounger?

I am traveling from Miami to France in March 2014 and would also appreciate if someone knew what side of the ship would get more sun.

I am traveling solo and am looking to get lots of sun on my pale Canadian skin.

Am I posting in the wrong thread, perhaps? if so, would anyone know which thread is best to post these questions?

Would anyone know if there are any balconies in the 'Balcony-only' category that has less of an overhead shelter for purposes of allowing more sunlight to shine?

Also, if there are chairs only on the balcony, is there an option to have them replaced with 'one-only' lounger?

I am traveling from Miami to France in March 2014 and would also appreciate if someone knew what side of the ship would get more sun.

I am traveling solo and am looking to get lots of sun on my pale Canadian skin.

Am I posting in the wrong thread, perhaps? if so, would anyone know which thread is best to post these questions?

I can only answer the question regarding the side of the ship for an eastbound transatlantic. The starboard side of the ship should have the most sun. I was on a westboaund Rome to Ft. Lauderdale in November and the port side received the most sun in that direction.

• 2 weeks later...

August has been a quiet month with updates, a lot of posts looking for info on cabins but not so many updates

Maybe the September returners will give more info, but the chart has been updated with the August posts, thanks to those who contributed information

Azamara cabin spreadsheet 310813.pdf