PB Tom, You are right!

sugar n spice

Tom,

You are so right. Paradise Beach does have the best margaritas in Cozumel! Of course, DD thinks you make the best Fuzzy Navels there.

It has been quite hectic since we have been home but I think I wrote to let you know how much we enjoyed our short visit at Paradise Beach. It was truly nice meeting you. DD loved your beach. It was her favorite part of our cruise. Looks like we have found "our place in the sun" when we are in Cozumel. By the way, we absolutely loved the nachos....yum-yum.

Wish I could send you a picture of DH climbing the iceberg. He's in good physical condition because of the work he does but at 52, he can tell there is a difference. He made it to the top but I have a photo of him where he is clinging on for dear life. DD is at the top but is laughing so hard at him, she's having to cling onto the iceberg to keep from falling over (she was laughing that hard). I also have a shot of DH sliding down the side of the iceberg...not as good a shot but still funny.

Again, thank you for your hospitality and for such a wonderful place to enjoy the beach, surf and sun. We had a wonderful time and now have wonderful memories to share and revisit.

Archived