Outfit prior to boarding for your wedding

Hello fellow past and upcoming cruise brides! I was just wondering what you wore (or plan to wear) for boarding the ship since we of course don not get into the wedding dress until on the ship. Just looking for some ideas. Thanks! :)

Right now, I plan to wear a zip-up white sundress that I already own with some cute heels. If I manage to find a "bride" tee in the next week that doesn't cost a fortune, I'll wear that with some capris.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I wore a hot pink tank that said "dropping anchor and tying the knot" with white yoga pants and a white zip up sweatshirt that said bride on the back in rhinestone and white flip flops, definitly make sure you wearing something comfortable as there will be a little running around before. :)

188198_10151290891167001_528277346_n.jpg.44a0a3f218ea6329881b23af72f36539.jpg

379647_10102206885675311_882283995_n.jpg.bec538bcddedb3f5a745154bdd02364d.jpg

Yeah Im going with something that says Bride on it (tank top) ESP sice there will be two of us that I know of so far.. And I want a lil Bling on there.... Capri's... U know MAIMI weather is Cray Cray...

albean86 & mallen1683 Did yall do a Review?? Or am I just crazy and over looked it... Reading your tios just now and seeing Ur pix I would love to read/see pix of Yalls Review Pretty please :)

Right now, I plan to wear a zip-up white sundress that I already own with some cute heels. If I manage to find a "bride" tee in the next week that doesn't cost a fortune, I'll wear that with some capris.

Ooo I wish I had a cute zip up white sundress, that sounds great! Thanks for sharing!

Im wearing a bride tank and matching yoga pants that I brought from davids bridal. I figure I can re wear them during the cruise. (since they will only be on for a couple hours day of wedding)

I think I saw the set you're talking about, definitely a good option!

I wore a hot pink tank that said "dropping anchor and tying the knot" with white yoga pants and a white zip up sweatshirt that said bride on the back in rhinestone and white flip flops, definitly make sure you wearing something comfortable as there will be a little running around before. :)

Thank you for sharing your pictures! Love the tank top saying, so creative (etsy find?)! Yes, I definitely want to be comfortable before boarding. Did you get your white bride hoodie and yoga pants on etsy?

I wore a bride tee with a hoodie that that I had made on Etsy....it had my new last name on the back and said established 3-3-13...and some jeans...it was pretty cool the day we embarked.

Thank you for sharing! Sounds great. I think that may be the same jacket I've been eyeing for a while on etsy, shop is MyOneStopBlingShop?

Yeah Im going with something that says Bride on it (tank top) ESP sice there will be two of us that I know of so far.. And I want a lil Bling on there.... Capri's... U know MAIMI weather is Cray Cray...

albean86 & mallen1683 Did yall do a Review?? Or am I just crazy and over looked it... Reading your tios just now and seeing Ur pix I would love to read/see pix of Yalls Review Pretty please :)

Yeah I definitely want something that says bride on it and I always love some bling ;) LOL yes, Florida weather can be crazy hot (the humidity is the worst) in May but at least in Miami, the water helps a little bit if you're lucky to be out on a day with a nice breeze by the water.

Yep, they both did wonderful and very helpful reviews! I think I recall you posting in both of their posts, so you saw them! Lol albean86 I believe was married on the Dream in February I think and mallen1683 has a recent review for her Carnival Magic wedding just earlier this month! ;)

FOREAL??????? They did!!!!! See thats why Im going back and RE READING ALOTTTTTTTT of Reviews... But I didnt see anything in their Signature.. Now I HAVE to go and find it... lolol

Yeah I definitely want something that says bride on it and I always love some bling ;) LOL yes, Florida weather can be crazy hot (the humidity is the worst) in May but at least in Miami, the water helps a little bit if you're lucky to be out on a day with a nice breeze by the water.

Yep, they both did wonderful and very helpful reviews! I think I recall you posting in both of their posts, so you saw them! Lol albean86 I believe was married on the Dream in February I think and mallen1683 has a recent review for her Carnival Magic wedding just earlier this month! ;)

Thank you for sharing your pictures! Love the tank top saying, so creative (etsy find?)! Yes, I definitely want to be comfortable before boarding. Did you get your white bride hoodie and yoga pants on etsy?

of course everything was from etsy :) haha

I did do a review...its labeled carnvial magic wedding review 3/3/13.

So I made an impulse purchase last night after reading this thread.

I really liked albean's 'dropping anchor and tying the knot' shirt. So I went to cafe press and designed a white zip up hoodie with that phrase. The front left says 'Cruise Bride' with a small anchor. The back has 'Dropping Anchor' at the top, 'Tying the Knot' at the bottom, and a large anchor in the middle. I left off dates or names in case I decide to sell it after the wedding. I designed it and bought it within 30 minutes so that I didn't have time to change my mind!

So I made an impulse purchase last night after reading this thread.

I really liked albean's 'dropping anchor and tying the knot' shirt. So I went to cafe press and designed a white zip up hoodie with that phrase. The front left says 'Cruise Bride' with a small anchor. The back has 'Dropping Anchor' at the top, 'Tying the Knot' at the bottom, and a large anchor in the middle. I left off dates or names in case I decide to sell it after the wedding. I designed it and bought it within 30 minutes so that I didn't have time to change my mind!

LOL! Niiice ;) Sounds like it will be lovely! I really like the phrase as well.

Impulsive must be catchy, I did the same thing lol went to Etsy found this really nice lady with a store that had an embroidered ring bearer shirt, that led to a shirt for my daughter as Maid of honour and then led to Bride groom t-shirts with the Tying knot/dropping anchor phrase as well, she was super nice to work with changing thread colours etc. Now to find some kind of zip up ...with bling.... :) for me to wear down on the plane...he didn't want bling on his t-shirt for some reason ;)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Impulsive must be catchy, I did the same thing lol went to Etsy found this really nice lady with a store that had an embroidered ring bearer shirt, that led to a shirt for my daughter as Maid of honour and then led to Bride groom t-shirts with the Tying knot/dropping anchor phrase as well, she was super nice to work with changing thread colours etc. Now to find some kind of zip up ...with bling.... :) for me to wear down on the plane...he didn't want bling on his t-shirt for some reason ;)

Lol! It's contagious!

Try JustJen for blingy hoodies. I think CafePress might even have some.

What does the ringbearer shirt say? My nephew will have t-shirt that says "ring security." I think my sister bought that thing the second I got engaged. Lol!

Lol! It's contagious!

Try JustJen for blingy hoodies. I think CafePress might even have some.

What does the ringbearer shirt say? My nephew will have t-shirt that says "ring security." I think my sister bought that thing the second I got engaged. Lol!

I will try it thanks!!

His shirt has the ring bearer duties, 1) guard rings 2) dances with ladies, 3) eats cake and I can't remember the last one, steals show I think lol I have seen the other as well, it is cute!!!

Archived