Carnival liberty right now

Full review later . On board now. Great shop. Not great weather. Missed roatan today. Mr. Sanchos at Cozumel a jot. MAyan ruins at x....... With islqnd marketing super. Wen 200 at backpack tonight and lost it. Bummer. Gand cayman tomorrow . Food ok. Steakhouse amazing. Hubby restaurant chef knows good food when he sees it. More info and pics after we get back Saturday.

Jan

Full review later . On board now. Great shop. Not great weather. Missed roatan today. Mr. Sanchos at Cozumel a jot. MAyan ruins at x....... With islqnd marketing super. Wen 200 at backpack tonight and lost it. Bummer. Gand cayman tomorrow . Food ok. Steakhouse amazing. Hubby restaurant chef knows good food when he sees it. More info and pics after we get back Saturday.

Jan

Funny typos.:rolleyes: Does "Wen 200 at backpack" translate to "won 200 at blackjack", or is that code for something else? Hope you're having a good cruise in spite of the less than perfect weather.

Funny typos.:rolleyes: Does "Wen 200 at backpack" translate to "won 200 at blackjack", or is that code for something else? Hope you're having a good cruise in spite of the less than perfect weather.

LOL. I figured at that hour, either the eyes weren't working or the fingers weren't.

Been there, done that. But I hope she didn't accidently get on a Celebrity ship.

Snicker, yes it does. Silly auto correct and typos on iphone. I had some work that needed to get done while on board, and posted very quickly here on my phone so as to not use up too many minutes. Proofreading has never been one of my strongsuits. ;)

The cruise was great in spite of the weather. Hey, we had snow at home, so cruising with clouds and cool weather/wind is better than snow at home any day!

Archived