Sailaway Allure

Where's your favorite spot? We will be sailing in a little over 48 hours! Also, refresh my memory (from Oasis cruise 2 years ago) , what decks have public access that overlook Aqua Theater area?

Good Morning ~ on both the port and starboard side there are public aft balconies on deck 11, 12 and 14. Deck 7 will also overlook.

For sail away out of Port Everglades you will want to be on the port side of Allure. My personal favourite locations are the aft port side deck 11 public balcony as well as over the bridge area which is deck 14 all the way forward on the port side.

Deck 11 or deck 12 public aft balconies will be less crowded. Enjoy your cruise.

Deck 14 is the best. Access is a little tricky, you can only get there at the end of the deck 14 cabin hallway.

access is port side only for this location. :)

another thing to keep in mind is Muster is about 4:30pm and you are dismissed about 4:50pm (after 8 sailings on this class I have it down LOL)

Your muster station could be many decks below and at the other end of the ship. Oasis class Allure and Oasis are pretty much on schedule and leave right at scheduled time so if you want a spot right at the railing I would go straight away

Deck 14 is the best. Access is a little tricky, you can only get there at the end of the deck 14 cabin hallway.

That was our go-to area for the first few sailaways....most people don't figure out how to get out there until a few days into the cruise, except for those of us who did our homework here at CC before sailing on the Oasis class. ;)

The last few days the 'secret' aquatheatre decks were our go-to spots - quite often you'd find yourself all alone out there.

Archived