Jan and Byron's 25th Anniversary Cruise - Liberty w/pic- Western Itinerary 3/23-20/13

We were just on the Liberty in early March...really loved the ship and the staff. We were in a balcony room 6388.

Anyone who's going, be sure and try the Alchemy Bar. The bar staff was great, and I tried some amazing Martinis.

Loved reading about your experiences--

We were just on the Liberty in early March...really loved the ship and the staff. We were in a balcony room 6388.

Anyone who's going, be sure and try the Alchemy Bar. The bar staff was great, and I tried some amazing Martinis.

Loved reading about your experiences--

I'm sorry I never made it there, when I was down that way I was always on my way somewhere else. It's one of the "top of the list" things for next time.

I'm glad you enjoyed the review. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip on the Liberty!

I've enjoyed your review (I'm sailing this month) and as I mentioned before, I sure hope to have a smooth sailing. Weather pattern has been crazy all over though.

I hope the two of eventually make it to Roatan. It's my favorite port and I'd be very disappointed if we were to miss it on my upcoming cruise.

Regarding the different cabins I want to mention a couple things especially since you had seasickness at the beginning. As beautiful as those aft cabins are, you will feel the motion more then midship. Most people love them, but for me I've learned the hard way that I'm better off midship. And you mentioned RCCL in the future with friends - depending on the ship, they offer promenade cabins which although "inside" they have a big window over looking the promenade - isn't dark/claustrophobic. Only reason I'm mentioning this is because those cabins can save you a lot of money ... and pack 1/2 of what you think you'll need!

Glad you had a good time and happy 25th to you both.

I've enjoyed your review (I'm sailing this month) and as I mentioned before, I sure hope to have a smooth sailing. Weather pattern has been crazy all over though.

I hope the two of eventually make it to Roatan. It's my favorite port and I'd be very disappointed if we were to miss it on my upcoming cruise.

Regarding the different cabins I want to mention a couple things especially since you had seasickness at the beginning. As beautiful as those aft cabins are, you will feel the motion more then midship. Most people love them, but for me I've learned the hard way that I'm better off midship. And you mentioned RCCL in the future with friends - depending on the ship, they offer promenade cabins which although "inside" they have a big window over looking the promenade - isn't dark/claustrophobic. Only reason I'm mentioning this is because those cabins can save you a lot of money ... and pack 1/2 of what you think you'll need!

Glad you had a good time and happy 25th to you both.

Thanks so much for the tips and anniversary wishes.

Have a marvelous time on your cruise. Yes, I hear Roatan is very very beautiful and I do hope to make it there in the next couple of years on a future cruise.

Archived