Driver from Tunbridge Wells

My husband and I will be staying 2 nights in Tunbridge Wells on 5 and 6 September. We're looking for a private driver to tour us around on 6 Sept and then take us down to Dover the morning of the 7th-and maybe take us up to the Dover Castle and the tunnels. Can anyone give us any suggestions on a private car agency that could do this? We want to avoid bus tours as we know what we want to do and hate being herded around.

Dave and Elaine

Transatlantic sailing on the Constellation

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;9;7;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000drinkin_md_wht.giflickin_food_md_wht.gif

Dear Dave & Elaine:

We are using a car service which is headquartered in Dover to drive us from Dover back to Gatwick at the end of our cruise in June. I believe you can also hire them for tours as well as straight driving. The owner's name is Peter Hull. We haven't actually used the service yet, but I am already impressed. Mr. Hull usually answers my emails within a half hour! You can reach him at PHull4321@aol.com or through his website www.centralexectravel.co.uk.

Marilyn

Also from San Antonio

Archived