Bon Voyage - no e-mail confirmation

lalalang

I ordered 3 different times, and only got an e-mail confirmation for one of the orders. My credit card was charged, and I did print off the screenshot with the confirmation #. Should I be concerned that the items won't show up in my cabin, or is it a pretty flawless operation?

Thanks!

I don't think it's flawless, I had tried for 3 days to order online and finally gave up and put in a call to the bon voyage department. You should take your confirmation numbers with you that is what they told me over the phone to bring just in case I didn't get something I ordered.

I don't think it's flawless, I had tried for 3 days to order online and finally gave up and put in a call to the bon voyage department. You should take your confirmation numbers with you that is what they told me over the phone to bring just in case I didn't get something I ordered.

I emailed them a screen shot an asked for an official confirmation. Got the email right away.

I emailed them a screen shot an asked for an official confirmation. Got the email right away.

Can you tell me what email address you used? I also ordered stuff, and didn't get an email. Although I do have the screen print to take with me, I'd really like an email receipt.

Thanks!

Can you tell me what email address you used? I also ordered stuff, and didn't get an email. Although I do have the screen print to take with me, I'd really like an email receipt.

Thanks!

Same here please

I didn't get my email confirmations for my orders either. I had to call the Bon Voyage dept and have them send them to my email. I did this 2 weeks ago just in case something was missing when I got to my cabin. When we arrived on the Elation Monday everything I ordered was waiting in my cabin. Always good to have papers in hand though, just in case.

Archived