London Hotel Best Western?

I found the Best Western Paddington Court for $101 on the internet, then called the BW reservation number in the U.S. They gave me the same rate for June 1, with tax and breakfast it's $123 per day for two of us.

Has anyone stayed there? It's supposed to be very close to the tube and Paddington Station. How do we best get there from Gatwick?

Thanks!
Brigitte
[email]emickb@aol.com[/email]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by toots:
I found the Best Western Paddington Court for $101 on the internet, then called the BW reservation number in the U.S. They gave me the same rate for June 1, with tax and breakfast it's $123 per day for two of us.

Has anyone stayed there? It's supposed to be very close to the tube and Paddington Station. How do we best get there from Gatwick?

Thanks!
Brigitte
[email]emickb@aol.com[/email]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have not stayed there,but I think you will be just fine and it is a great rate re the pound vs the dollar right now.Do know that rooms maybe on the small side as compared to the US..just so you are not to surprised.
To get to Gatwick just take the tube to Victoria Station to get the Gatwick Express or a taxi to Victoria if you have a lot of luggage.Here is a link for the train info.

[url="http://www.365tickets.com/attractions.cfm/attractId/277"]http://www.365tickets.com/attractions.cfm/attractId/277[/url]

Karen
Ü

Archived