Laundry

kokopelli-az

I thought I read somewhere that the American Queen had self-service laundry facilities but on their website it says there are no laundry services.

For those of you who have been on the American Queen, are there self-service laundry facilities on board?

I thought I read somewhere that the American Queen had self-service laundry facilities but on their website it says there are no laundry services.

For those of you who have been on the American Queen, are there self-service laundry facilities on board?

I did not see any laundry facility, however, I did not specifically look. If their website says there are no laundry services, then I would trust their website, rather than relying on something you read "somewhere". ;)

I know for a fact that when the AMERICAN QUEEN was owned and operated by The Delta Queen Steamboat Co. there were passenger laundry facilities onboard, and they were free. Unfortunately, I can't say if it's still there or not. I'd give the Memphis office a call, and there's a remote chance that you'll actually find out the answer to your question.

In June of 2012 there were 2 free washers & dryers. Do not remember the exact location except it was right off the elevator/stairs. There was also a large box of laundry detergent on the floor of the small laundry room.

I had the machines to myself for the first few days...then they were "found"!

Archived