Epic's shows, what cost?

cole'snana

Cirque, Ice Bar, Murder Mystery Lunch all have a fee.

Blue Man Group, 2nd City, Howl at the Moon, Jazz Club and many musicians around the ship - all included in your price.

It is recommended you make reservations for BMG and Cirque ahead of time (45 days before sailing)

Does it cost to attend the Cirque show on the Epic?Yes' date=' the cost is [/b'] $25 standard / $35 premium seats

Do any of the other shows cost? None of the other shows have a cost.

Do you make reservations for them before you embark? You CAN pre-book any of the shows but it's not obligatory.

How far out can you make a reservation?? 45 days in advance

Hope that helps. :)

Just off the Epic today, and cirque was worth every penny I paid for it. It is a very small intimate setting and I was amazed at how much of the large scale cirque acts they were able to do in that space. I was very impressed and would do it again. I would also recommend the legends show. We saw Jimmy Buffet, Donna Summer and Michael Jackson, and the Michael Jackson was the best MJ impersonator I have ever seen, and I have seen the legends show in vegas more than once. Terrific!!!!

Archived