Oriental Trading Company

Well I havent ordered anything yet, But I live on that site.. I would call them TODAY!!!!! They are doing Free shipping since its TAX day boo.. SO call them and see whats up and get that Free99 shipping, lol ;)

Well I havent ordered anything yet, But I live on that site.. I would call them TODAY!!!!! They are doing Free shipping since its TAX day boo.. SO call them and see whats up and get that Free99 shipping, lol ;)

O_O free shipping???? I need to get on that ASAP! Lol shipping costs always annoy me!! Lol thanks for the tip love!! You're the best.

O_O free shipping???? I need to get on that ASAP! Lol shipping costs always annoy me!! Lol thanks for the tip love!! You're the best.

You Know it's no Problem :) Yeah I try to Sign Up for everything, and then the Emails come.. Good Luck..

I've ordered a few things for work and for the wedding and have had great luck with them. The trick really is to get that free or discount shipping.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I've ordered a few things for work and for the wedding and have had great luck with them. The trick really is to get that free or discount shipping.

Thanks Twin A! I know you must be bursting with excitement for Friday. Congrats on being so close and happy sailing!!

Thanks Twin A! I know you must be bursting with excitement for Friday. Congrats on being so close and happy sailing!!

You're welcome!

And I think I'll be more excited when my family stops harassing me with last minute questions that I in fact answered weeks ago. :banghead: I'm trying to relax, enjoy these next few days, and not to let it get to me.

Ok. Threadjack over. :)

Anyone have success in ordering items from them? I've been eyeing these votive favors they have and it has great reviews on their website but just wondering if any of you ladies have used them and would recommend them?

Thanks! :)

I've used OTC for years (was a Girl Scout leader for 20 years). Just make sure you're reading the descriptions and know what you're ordering. Some of their bulk stuff can be a bit "junky".

I got these pens: http://www.orientaltrading.com/wedding-message-pens-a2-12_2811-12-1.fltr?Ntt=wedding+pen

and both of these mints from them: http://www.orientaltrading.com/wedding-wrapped-silver-buttermints-a2-_K765.fltr?prodCatId=550567&tabId=2

http://www.orientaltrading.com/tux-and-gown-wedding-buttermints-a2-_K1115.fltr?prodCatId=550567&tabId=2

I was very happy with them. Do be warned that you'll probably end up getting a ton of catalogs in the mail from them afterward. This did not bother me at all because they went to my Mom's address :)

I have been using them for years. Love them! We do lots of "theme" parties and get the bulk of stuff from them. Do be sure to read and check sizes on things. Some things look big in pics but aren't. But i have never had a problem. Ordered my banner, two sets of stickers, paper lanterns, father of the bride socks, mints, personalized car magnet (which is going on my door for the cruise) and balloons from them for the wedding and everything is just as it was supposed to be.

Archived