How do I choose early or late sitting if I've already booked?

marc1255boats

I booked through on online travel agent and they said that I could choose early or late sitting dinner once I got my reservation # from Costa. I have that but all I can seem to find on the Costa website are the final cruise documents that I need to print and take with me. Any ideas how to choose dinner times?

Thanks

Would a balcony be considered premium? Thanks again for the advice you gave last year before I took the MSC Musica cruise. We had the best time.

Hi, balcony cabins are not all Premium cabins. When booking, you have the choice of choosing Classic or Premium. Of course you pay more for Premium, which give you extra perks, including being able to choose dining preferences.

Have a nice cruise, enjoy.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly we experienced, the french and italian get the late sitting while the cruiseline knows that they eat late, whilst the germans, dutch, americans, etc get the early seating because they generally do not want to eat that late.

If you do the online checkin, sometimes you have a choice, depending on the cabin you booked or your award status. Otherwise, just ask the maitre d' on board. Especially if you want to change from late to early seating, there is generally no problem. We wanted a large table with other guests, and they swiftly organized that for us without any trouble.

Archived