Sailaways on Reflection

welshmark

Hello All

We are due to sail with Celebrity for the first time on 6 May Easter Mediterranean cruise from Rome. We have some experience cruising with Cunard and P&O and really enjoy the sailaway parties held on the outside decks usually with live music. Is this sort of thing a regular with Celebrity , weather permitting, and if so at which of the outside bars would the live music be played. I assume the pool bar.

Mark & Rhonda

Hello All

We are due to sail with Celebrity for the first time on 6 May Easter Mediterranean cruise from Rome. We have some experience cruising with Cunard and P&O and really enjoy the sailaway parties held on the outside decks usually with live music. Is this sort of thing a regular with Celebrity , weather permitting, and if so at which of the outside bars would the live music be played. I assume the pool bar.

Mark & Rhonda

Hi Mark and Rhonda:) welcome to Celebrity. There are several

areas to sailaway from......one of my favorite places is all the way AFT

up on deck 15 at the Sunset Bar.

There is a bar at the pool too (one deck down) but the views from

the AFT area are always terrific:)

Yes, there are always folks outside (weather permitting;)) for

sailaway.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise:D

Edited by Lois R

If you want to see and hear the live band and are considering dancing, hang out by the pool. There is a Pool Bar in that area or you could go upstairs to the Mast Bar. I like that area.

Mast bar is another great spot I missed on my cruise. You always get that sun, nice breeze, not as crazy like the pool area but still feel Iike you are in the middle of the action of the pool deck. When you are hungry and needed some French fries and a grill burger. The mast grill is right there on the other side. Lovely

• 9 months later...
The Mast Bar is a smoking area as well as port side of the Sunset Bar.

Just curious...the whole area of these bars allows smoking on the port side, or just a section? Thanks.

Hello All

Mark & Rhonda

We are cruising 11 nights on the Reflection this July. I found some old dailies and last year muster drill was at 4:00 PM, sail away at 5:00PM and a poolside party at 4:45. We have early dinning and will probably miss the party. :):)

Just curious...the whole area of these bars allows smoking on the port side, or just a section? Thanks.

No, only sections of it. At the Mast Bar it is right in front of the bar and at the railing looking down unto the pool deck. At Sunset bar it is on the right hand side and around the corner where the gras is (nice area to sit).

Easy to find these places as you will notice the ash trays provided.