Price dropped after final pay't: got $200 back!

OHCruiser

We're going to Canada on the Triumph on 8/13. I was looking around on some websites today and noticed some sales, so I called Carnival to see if the price had dropped since I made my final payment 8 days ago. The PVP checked and found out that the price had gone down $100/person for our category. :) It took a few minutes to work out the details, but we're getting $200 back on our credit card. Needless to say, I'll be checking back frequently over the next few weeks to see if we can save even more $s.

We're going to Canada on the Triumph on 8/13. I was looking around on some websites today and noticed some sales, so I called Carnival to see if the price had dropped since I made my final payment 8 days ago. The PVP checked and found out that the price had gone down $100/person for our category. :) It took a few minutes to work out the details, but we're getting $200 back on our credit card. Needless to say, I'll be checking back frequently over the next few weeks to see if we can save even more $s.
Congrats!

We originally booked in early April through Carnival with a PVP. At that time, I couldn't find a better price.

This time, I received an e-mail from a travel company and I noticed that their price had gone down from what I'd found in April. I called Carnival and they immediately credited me the difference.

It's my understanding that for the most part, Carnival doesn't allow TAs to undercut prices directly so some offer gift cards, coupons, etc. I just figured it was simpler to go directly to Carnival and so far I haven't been disappointed.

I guess the only thing Carnival could do better is to automatically adjust the price drop, but in the real world, I have to go to the department store for a price adjustment if an item I bought goes on sale, so it's no big deal to check websites once in awhile to see if I can save even more.

Carnival told me that as long as they have my cabin class available if the price drops again I can call and get the difference back. Sounds good to me!;)

WoW!

That is great!!!!

What a great PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy05.gif

Archived