Magic embartion Main Dining Room ??

mimiluvs2cruz

We will be sailing on the Magic next month. Since I have only been on 1 cruise and I dont' remember. Can you eat lunch in the Main Dining room on the Magic on Sunday after we embark? Or is only the hamburger buffetts open? On our 1st cruise we just happened to sit by the Hamburger line and ate from that but I have read on this board that other eat in the MDR on embarktion so I was just curious.;)

Thanks for your help.

The Italian is free for lunch and its open. Tandori, Indian food is open. There is a huge buffet on Magic, bigger than other ships. There is a build a wrap place open. the grill is open. Im trying to remember my favorite places.

Its a good time to try the Italian.

MDR is not open. Sometimes the outside places are open to eat on promenade.

MDR will be open for brunch, on sea days. Opens at 9 am.

We will be sailing on the Magic next month. Since I have only been on 1 cruise and I dont' remember. Can you eat lunch in the Main Dining room on the Magic on Sunday after we embark? Or is only the hamburger buffetts open? On our 1st cruise we just happened to sit by the Hamburger line and ate from that but I have read on this board that other eat in the MDR on embarktion so I was just curious.;)

Thanks for your help.

We're on the same cruise!! We're considering the Italian Restaurant since I've been told that it gets fuller and fuller as the week goes by (and people find out it's free for lunch and you have to pay for dinner).

Just got back Sunday from Magic cruise & everything was open except dining room. Mongolian, burritos, buffet, burgers, hot dogs, pizza, Indian food, deli, Italian...i believe that covers it all!!!!

Ditto

Archived