Barcelona luggage drop

pne1881

I've been searching for a good location to drop off my luggage as i have about 4-5 hours from arriving at BCN before boarding Costa Favolosa next month, and this looks like a great place near Placa Catalunya,

http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/transport/locker-barcelona.html

this is the official site,

http://lockerbarcelona.com/wp/

and i asked whether prebooking or arrivals in person were acceptable, and got this response,

Dear Mr. PNE,

Thank you for contacting Turisme de Barcelona.

First of all, sorry for the delay in our reply. You will find a locker near Pl. Catalunya and you can prebook online or take a locker upon your arrival (we recommend this option).

Locker Barcelona

Estruc, 36

933 028 796

http://bcnshop.barcelonaturisme.com/ECV2TBCN/Front/BCNShop/Sales/Disponibilitat-Producte/_vf-SMlY1yItM-U_l9RgLJgsyU0uRJi84SkjXUR4b-U-zJmDPC9XC68I0OROInI2CXF7Z2Rd0ln1TYnE4lFKvi1HFlG2S_LZ25T_Ua0Dkw7LFiZwUaXxM83wxipVRjz_e

Please, do not hesitate to contact us again if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,

Paula Sánchez

Call Center

So, if BCN is your start or finish this looks like a great option as the location is close enough to where the airport bus drops you off.

I must say, i haven't tried it yet, but i will be doing, so will try to give my thoughts on return.

Since I was just at Barcelona airport, I think I can help with this. They have lockers in terminal 2 and we had three bags. The sign there will tell you prices with Large, Medium and Small. We thought that was per bag, so were relieved to find out that it was per locker and the large only meant that many suitcases could be fit in. Since we got to the airport in the early morning and they canceled our flight until 10 pm at night and would not check luggage yet, we didn't want to hang around the airport to with our luggage until then. We kept our bags there most of the day. When you come back, you just walk to your locker and scan your receipt and it will automatically open. When we were there, there wasn't much english spoken, so communication was harder, but with hand signs they were VERY VERY helpful in how this system worked.

Cathy

Archived