Sailaway Party

Just a thought when do they hold the sailaway party, we don't get to Corfu till late infact just before sailing so does the party start late or early in which case we will miss most of it ,there is of course the one the week after we are on for 2 weeks and are we missing anything if we don't go .Also when will muster drill take place we don't arrive till about 10-30ish pm .:confused:

Just a thought when do they hold the sailaway party, we don't get to Corfu till late infact just before sailing so does the party start late or early in which case we will miss most of it ,there is of course the one the week after we are on for 2 weeks and are we missing anything if we don't go .Also when will muster drill take place we don't arrive till about 10-30ish pm .:confused:

You won't miss the party - they literally do it as they are sailing away! You mustn't miss it - it's great!!! Muster drill is earlier usually; not sure the latest on what they do with the later flights?'

No, you will not miss the Sailaway Party. It starts about 11.30 with the ship sailing at midnight. It is absolutely fantastic leaving Corfu, so warm and balmy. In Tenerife I had 3 layers of clothes, jeans and my pashmina wrapped round like a scarf!!! Better than having it in the Jubilee lounge like in March when it was raining.

In a word, "Yes". :D. I am sure I have seen some film on YouTube.

Archived