? for travelin Judy

pacmom

Hi, you will be going with GCT on the Irriwaddy before us--we go 2/14. Would really appreciate knowing how the trip goes. Also we were just on Celebrity X in the Galapagos--happy to answer any questions. Pat

Hi, you will be going with GCT on the Irriwaddy before us--we go 2/14. Would really appreciate knowing how the trip goes. Also we were just on Celebrity X in the Galapagos--happy to answer any questions. Pat

Hi Pat,

I will be sure to write a review on the GCT trip. I am going with them on the pre-trip to Ankor Wat, as well. I think it should be a fantastic trip, from all that I have read. And GCT is a great company--I have spoken to so many people who have taken as many as 13 - 15 trips with them.

As for the Galapagos trip, I am very excited about that one, as well. I have been reading a lot about it on CC. I don't have a lot of questions about it yet, but I know I will as time goes on, and will contact you. But for now, how was the weather when you went? Which itinerary were you on--A or B? Did you do the more strenuous walks, or the easier ones? How were you guides? Any info would be appreciated.:D

Archived