Shuttle from airport?

gkrnjlr

You would be better off taking a taxi from the airport to Port of Miami. The rate is a flat fee of $21. You wouldn't have to wait at the airport for the cruise line shuttle bus to fill up, no lines, no fuss....grab a cab and go. ;)

I'm crusing on RCCI in Feb13th 2006 and my family and I will be flying in Ft lauderdale a day earlier. What hotel do you suggest we stay in that is not that expensive for 1 night that is clean

Woah, that's a deal for the Hyatt. I've not done the bidding for travel thing, so we will have to read on it, but do hotels offer shuttles to the port?

I assume that when choosing the location of the hotel when bidding, it will be clear as to which to choose - to be closer to the port?

Sorry - I hope that's not a dumb question.

Woah, that's a deal for the Hyatt. I've not done the bidding for travel thing, so we will have to read on it, but do hotels offer shuttles to the port?

I assume that when choosing the location of the hotel when bidding, it will be clear as to which to choose - to be closer to the port?

On Priceline you dont get to pick the hotel. On the bidding for travel site it tells you what hotels are offered in the particular zone. SOme hotels offer the free shuttle most dont. But most hotels costs at least 100.per night. So if I am bidding on a priceline hotel and I get it for 50 bucks... even with paying the cab fare I am still ahead.

Ft Lauderdale. Someone said the new Best Western, but it looked a little pricey for 1 night. Any other ideas.

When the time gets closer I will be bidding on priceline. 3star downtown for up to 75 bucks and hoping to get either the Marriott Marina or Ebassy suites FLL.

The reason you are seeing a lot of money for those hotels... its ver y early to book--PLUS the Daytona 500 is scheduled for FLorda the weekend of the 17th.

there hasn't been a 3* downtown hotel won on Priceline so far this year. Seems the cruiselines are using these hotels for pre and post cruise pax. I recently bid 3* downton and got the Renaisance hotel which is a 4* for $55.00 a night for the end of July 2005.

Bill

/

The reason you are seeing a lot of money for those hotels... its very early to book--PLUS the Daytona 500 is scheduled for FLorda the weekend of the 17th.

uh, the Daytona 500 is 250 miles north of Ft Lauderdale, how is this affecting hotel prices in Ft Lauderdale? :confused:

From what I've read in the papers, Ft Lauderdale hotel bookings are the highest ever since 9/11. So it boils down to supply and demand. The better hotels are experiencing an 85-90% occupancy rate, not too common in the hotel industry.

Archived