Cruise out of San Francisco

There aren't any downtown hotels that offer a park&fly or park&sail packages. There are several hotels near the airport that offer a park&fly package but the logistics of getting to Pier 35 will eat up any savings. Ace Parking has a covered lot directly across the street from Pier 35. They have a cruise discount of $17/day (parking anywhere in SF is expensive). You could drive up and stay wherever you want and then park there. (415) 398-1900 x112 and Priscilla will be happy to help you. I have no financial interest - just a satisfied customer. If you choose this approach I highly recommend reserving in advance.

Have a great cruise.

I park at the Bart station. It's $5/day and if you park beginning or ending on a weekend, you don't pay for weekend days. 2 weeks ago, I parked on a Saturday afternoon and returned Sunday night.(8 days) the cost was $25 total. Took Bart to the airport.

• 4 weeks later...

We actually did this exact thing a few years ago, since we love San Francisco! We stayed at the Sheraton at Fisherman's Wharf, and the next day, just drove over to the Ace parking structure, where we left our car. It was a little bit of a walk (maybe 10 minutes), with our luggage, so that's the only drawback. Another option for you could be for one person in your party to be dropped off at the outside of the port entrance, while you go park the car.

Archived