Any photographer on sail away day

mackay12

Does HAL has a photographer to take a good photo at the sail away moment. I ask this question because they do not have a webcam at Vancouver cruise terminal. It will be sad to not be able to see the cruise sail away moment on video.

I have seen photographers moving around during the sail-away party -- just taking pictures. Never a video.

We had friends who bought the cruise video -- this was a few years ago and they were disappointed. Most of the viedo was about the ports and tours -- very little showing people who were actually on their cruise. Maybe things have changed.

As long as you are where the official "sail a way" is, yes, there should be photographers around. They don't miss many photo opportunities.

Now to hope they get a good picture:) LOL

If the weather is pleasant, sailaway parties are almost always at Aft Pool. Be at the party and if you specifically want a photo there, approach the photographer and ask. They are happy to oblige taking photos whenever possible. Their goal is to sell pictures. :) If not, hand your camera to someone nearby and ask they take a photo of you on your own camera. :)

There is a webcam way across the water but it sucks :(

http://www.northvancouver.com/webcams/cruisecam/

It sure sucks. :rolleyes:You can't even make out what ship is in, never mind see any people. It is a complete waste of time to even look at it. It's an embarrassment to the Port of Vancouver and I've politely told them so in an email.:(

It sure sucks. :rolleyes:You can't even make out what ship is in, never mind see any people. It is a complete waste of time to even look at it. It's an embarrassment to the Port of Vancouver and I've politely told them so in an email.:(

Have you received a response to your e-mail?

Archived